If you are a game developer and you prefer to do all game stuff in-house?
If you wonder how to test your own games?
If you are a QA Specialist that wants to focus on QA for games?
Sign up for your Practical QA training provided by senseQA.
- Easy to apply keys
- Game Testing know-how that gives results
- Basic Knowledge of QA to help you test your game
QA training focused on practice.
Following the real project growth and process of development
- Types of testing and time estimation
- Setting up an environment
- Test case and bug exploration
- Bug definition and reporting
- Testing summary and project evaluation
- Project update and regression testing
- After release care
Skills and know-how
To manage performance and quality of web and mobile apps and services
To attend project opportunities and deliver services as a QA Specialist